Thursday, August 20, 2015

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way . . ."



Hi, everyone!

I used to have another blog for a decent amount of time, but seeing as I'm about to start my freshman year at the University of Delaware, I decided to revamp things a little.

As someone told me yesterday, college is a clean slate where I can be whoever I want to be. With that promise, I've decided to be the best version of myself possible. Over the course of the next year, I'm hoping to document everything from moving in to finding new friends to coming home only to cry about leaving a few days later.

I'm excited to go, but I'm also terrified. I don't want to say any more goodbyes, and I don't think I'm ready to be on my own. All I know is that, at the end of the road, it's all going to be so worth it. I can't wait for that day.

Wish me luck, and good luck to anyone else going back to school this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment