Thursday, February 11, 2016

There ain't no rest for the wicked.

I've used that line before, but I'm tired and lazy, so bare with me.

Spring semester is exhausting, and it's only sylly week. To be fair, I don't even have any big assignments or taxing classes. My schedule is great, and I really like most of my professors. It's just the constant socializing and working and responsibility that's getting to me, per usual.

There isn't anything major going on in my life at the moment. Recently, I did start writing articles for Odyssey, an online magazine. It's fun and gives me something to do when I don't want to read any more for my classes. You can check out my previous articles at http://theodysseyonline.com/author/ashleystahmer.

In my sphere of pop culture, the most exciting thing to happen recently is the confirmation of a Gilmore Girls revival, via Netflix. The majority of the cast has been confirmed to return, including all of Rory's hunky ex-boyfriends and some fan favorites, like Lane and Kirk. I feel good about this, but like all things in life: have high hopes and low expectations.

I'm off to write my next article for Odyssey and probably eat three pounds of caramel cluster trail mix. Stay warm and don't underestimate the value of good hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment